The Paper Depot has been a vendor of our city's municipal water department for approximately ten years. When I became employed here in mid-2000, this vendor had already been performing document destructions at our Water Reclamation Facility where our documents...
Welcome to The Paper Depot
The Paper Depot is a full-service shredding and recycling company that specializes in providing custom programs for businesses in Long Beach. For sensitive material, we offer 100% safe document and media destruction services that are fully compliant with all data disposal laws. For non-sensitive paper, we have comprehensive recycling programs that are affordable and easy to maintain. Our experts help Long Beach companies and organizations of all sizes and from all industries evaluate their paper waste production and design a cost-effective and convenient program to manage it.
Why Long Beach, CA Businesses Choose The Paper Depot
The Paper Depot is the leading choice among Long Beach businesses for these reasons and more:
- We are Long Beach's best value for effective and reliable shredding and recycling services.
- We offer flexible programs that are competitively priced.
- We provide exceptional customer service.
- We are a NAID® member and strictly adhere to their standards.
- We are FACTA, HIPAA, and GLB compliant.
- We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured.
- Our destruction methods comply with all data disposal laws.
- Our employees are thoroughly screened and fully bonded.
Need more reasons? Call us today. With free consultations and estimates, you have nothing to lose. We'll come to your Long Beach site and fully assess your needs before designing a shredding and/or recycling program to meet them. Plus, we'll provide you with all the collection containers you'll need to properly manage your program.
Document & Media Shredding Services for Long Beach, CA Companies
- Free estimates and competitive, affordable rates
- Free locked and slotted shred containers
- Uniformed, screened and bonded employees
- Fully secure shredding trucks & commercial facility
- Signed and dated Certificates of Destruction
- 100% of shredded material is recycled
The Paper Depot has more than 30 years of industry experience and is fully qualified to design and implement a document destruction program to meet the needs of your Long Beach company. We are information destruction experts who can be trusted to advise you on how to properly manage sensitive documents and electronic media. We have a clear understanding of all data storage and disposal regulations outlined by the Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACTA), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), California Statute 1798.81, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLB), and other privacy laws, and will help you put systems in place to comply with them.
Since 1981, we have provided thousands of businesses across Orange, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, and Riverside counties with highly effective, custom document destruction programs. Clients come in all sizes and from a wide variety of industries: law firms, non-profits, schools, hospitals, government agencies, mortgage firms, credit unions, banks, and many others. They come to us when they need one-time or ongoing shredding services at a great price.
If your Long Beach business or organization has paper or media that contains sensitive or protected information, you need to take special care in how you handle, retain, and dispose of these materials. This generally includes:
- loan applications
- credit reports
- client lists
- marketing data
- ID cards
- accident reports
- cancelled checks
- financial statements
- health records
- hard drives
- flash drives
- magnetic tapes
- and more
At the Paper Depot, we'll provide you with 100% safe document and media destruction. Our comprehensively designed process meets, and often exceeds, the requirements for secure shredding as required by law. Our process features:
- Free Locked Shred Containers - We supply your Long Beach business with locked and slotted collection bins to keep your documents secure between pickups. These shred contains are available in a wide variety of sizes. We'll help you determine how many you need and where they should be placed.
- Screened Employees - All of our employees have been thoroughly interviewed, background checked, and drug tested prior to hire. Once on staff, we monitor them closely, continue to administer random drug testing, and provide them with ongoing training.
- 24-Hour Surveillance - Our facility's perimeter is protected 24/7 by motion detection cameras and lighting; and our shred room is locked and also monitored and recorded.
- Secure Shredding at Our Facility or Yours - We can destroy your documents at your business location with our mobile shred truck, or destroy them within 24 hours of pick up at our commercial shredding facility in Orange. In both cases, our shredding process is secure, convenient, and cost-effective. Our uniformed employees come to your business site in Long Beach to retrieve your shred containers, and keep your containers locked until they are ready to be emptied directly into the shredder. No one ever handles your documents -- not even our thoroughly screened staff.
- Official Certificates of Destruction - Upon request, we provide you with signed and dated certificates of destruction for your records.
Our clients are always welcome to witness this process whether we shred your documents at your location or ours. Once your documents are shredded, they are diluted with non-sensitive, recyclable paper, baled, and shipped directly via locked and sealed trailers to the paper mills we work with. At The Paper Depot, we recycle 100% of the materials we shred. Call today to learn more.
Long Beach, CA Paper Recycling Programs: All Grades & Types of Paper & Cardboard
- Free paper recycling bins
- We accept loose, baled, or boxed paper
- We pick up from Long Beach business sites & storage facilities
The Paper Depot provides comprehensive, affordable recycling programs to a wide variety of businesses in Long Beach, from small businesses to large printers. Our dedicated paper recycling experts customize each program to meet the needs of our varied customers and their level of paper waste production. We determine how many paper collection bins you need, discuss how often we should pick up your bins, educate your employees on your new program, and share ideas on how to further reduce your waste. As part of our full-service recycling program, we'll provide you with paper recycling collection bins at no cost.
We recycle all types and grades of paper products, including:
- white paper
- mixed paper
- colored paper
- office paper
- construction paper
- file folders
- post-it notes
- telephone directories
- shredded paper
- computer paper
- and more!
Paper recycling benefits the environment and lowers your Long Beach company's disposal costs. It might even earn your company cash rebates or other financial incentives. Call us today for more information. We make it easy to start and manage your new paper recycling program.
Call The Paper Depot Today: We Have Served the Recycling & Shredding Needs of Long Beach Businesses for Over 30 Years
Whether you want to learn more or are ready to get started; give us a call. We'll answer all your questions and be happy to provide you with a free professional assessment and estimate at your Long Beach facility.
Area code (213, 310, 323, 424, 562, 626, 714)