The Paper Depot has been a vendor of our city's municipal water department for approximately ten years. When I became employed here in mid-2000, this vendor had already been performing document destructions at our Water Reclamation Facility where our documents...
Professional Paper Shredding & Recycling Services, San Bernardino, CA
At The Paper Depot, we customize cost-effective document management programs to meet the needs of San Bernardino businesses and organizations of all sizes. For over 30 years, we have served the shredding and recycling needs of clients from a wide variety of industries, including health care, legal, accounting, education, financial, advertising, banking, consulting, real estate, publishing, manufacturing, and more. We are their one-stop solution for on-site and off-site, secure and convenient document destruction as well as money-saving paper recycling. Our services are available for one-time purges and ongoing, regularly scheduled pickups.
Call us today to schedule your free expert shredding and/or recycling analysis for your San Bernardino company.
Why The Paper Depot is the Premier Choice Among San Bernardino, CA Businesses & Organizations
San Bernardino businesses stay with The Paper Depot year after year because we provide unbeatable value. Listed below are several reasons why The Paper Depot is the best commercial paper shredding and recycling service in San Bernardino.
- Industry Expertise. We have over three decades of accrued document management knowledge and experience. We're an active member of the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID®) and stay current on all privacy laws and regulations. We've become a valuable resource for San Bernardino companies that want to ensure that their practices are compliant with all privacy legislation.
- Exceptional Customer Care. We pride ourselves on having knowledgeable, friendly, and trustworthy employees who understand the importance of highly responsive and professional service. When it comes to customer service, The Paper Depot always goes the extra mile to exceed the expectations of our clients.
- 100% Safe, Competitively Priced Document Destruction Services. We take every precaution to protect our clients' confidential and sensitive information. We use uniformed employees that have been thoroughly screened and drug tested; locked, slotted shred containers; state-of-the-art commercial shredders; 24-hour video surveillance; and expertly designed shredding processes.
- Cost-Saving Recycling Services. Our paper recycling program can help your San Bernardino company save money by reducing your disposal costs, and some large paper producers may even earn substantial cash rebates.
- Sustainable Practices. 100% of the material we shred is recycled.
- Comprehensive, Flexible Programs. We create shredding and recycling programs to meet the unique needs of each of our San Bernardino customers. Call us today to tell us about your needs.
- Free, No Obligation Consultations and Estimates. Our paper management experts will come to your site and work with you to design a program. We will educate you and your employees on what papers can be recycled and which need to be shred; help you calculate how many shred and/or recycling containers you'll need; and determine the ideal frequency of your pickups.
- Free Recycling & Shred Containers. We supply all of our San Bernardino clients with all of the recycling bins and locked, slotted shred containers needed to collect their paper waste. Our containers are available in a variety of sizes.
Call us today to learn more about your document management options in San Bernardino. Our representatives look forward to answering your questions or scheduling an onsite assessment.
Document & Media Destruction Programs in San Bernardino, CA: Off-Site & On-Site Shredding Services
The Paper Depot has developed comprehensive document destruction programs for thousands of businesses and organizations in and around San Bernardino. Our secure, affordable, and efficient on-site and off-site shredding services help all types of businesses protect their sensitive and confidential data. We specialize in the safe destruction of paper and media, and providing our San Bernardino clients with advice on privacy laws, document retention, and information destruction. Here is just a short list of some of the sensitive and/or confidential materials that need to be kept secure and then properly destroyed:
- Hard Drives
- CDs and DVDs
- Patient Files
- Payroll Records
- Personnel Files
- Employment Applications
- Employee Data
- Canceled Checks
- Financial Data
- Tax Records
- Client Lists
- Legal Documents
- ID Cards
- R&D Data
The Paper Depot is an NAID® member and up-to-date on all privacy laws and regulations. Our shredding practices are in complete compliance with all Federal, state and local laws, including HIPAA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, and FACTA. We are a licensed, insured, and bonded paper shredding business that is dedicated to serving the San Bernardino area.
Our Process for the Destruction of Sensitive & Confidential Information, San Bernardino, CA
We carefully manage every aspect of our document destruction process, starting with providing our San Bernardino clients with locked, slotted shred containers to keep their papers secure between pickups. We'll provide you with as many containers as you need and help you determine the ideal pickup schedule. Our shredding service is available on an as-needed or regularly scheduled basis.
When it is time for a pick up, your secure containers are collected by our uniformed, bonded and screened employees to the shredder of your choice. With on-site destruction, your filled shred containers are taken outside and deposited directly into our mobile shred truck for immediate destruction, and with off-site destruction, we transport your containers to our secure commercial shredding facility in Orange. In both cases, no one ever directly handles your sensitive documents as the containers stay locked until they are ready to be emptied into the shredder by a mechanical arm. We monitor our staff and facility 24 hours a day with motion-activated video surveillance. Even after your documents are shredded, we further dilute them with non-sensitive paper before putting them into bales and delivering them via locked sealed trailers to one of paper mills we work with.
San Bernardino clients are always welcome to witness our shredding process as well as obtain a signed and dated certificate of destruction. Call us today to learn more.
Paper Recycling Services for San Bernardino, CA
Paper recycling is a great way to save money on your disposal costs and may even earn your company cash rebates if you produce large enough quantities of paper. It also helps the environment, and improves internal and external perceptions of your company.
If your San Bernardino organization or business is ready to go green, The Paper Depot can help. We offer convenient and affordable programs for all of your paper recycling needs. To get started, call to schedule your complimentary paper recycling analysis. We'll assess your recycling needs, identify all of your recyclable paper items, and determine how many and what size recycling bins you'll need. We can even come out to your facility and educate your employees of your new program.
Our recycling programs are custom designed to meet your needs. Pickups can be scheduled on an as-needed, daily, weekly, or monthly basis. We can even respond quickly to last-minute purging requests if you ever experience a larger than normal volume of recyclable paper.
Did you know that all of the following types of paper can be recycled?
- junk mail
- coated book stock
- copy paper
- white paper
- colored paper
- mixed paper
- printer waste
We welcome all grades and types of paper, and can even accept paper with paper clips, staples, and rubber bands. Call us today for a custom recycling solution for your San Bernardino company or organization.
Community Recycling Events, San Bernardino, CA
The Paper Depot often participates in paper recycling drives across San Bernardino. These are usually for Earth Day and community recycling events, but could also be coordinated by schools, municipalities, nonprofits, and businesses. If you are interested in setting up a recycling event, contact us today.
Area code (909)