The Paper Depot has been a vendor of our city's municipal water department for approximately ten years. When I became employed here in mid-2000, this vendor had already been performing document destructions at our Water Reclamation Facility where our documents...
Mobile Paper Shredding, Off-Site Document Destruction & Recycling Programs for Serving Southern California
Service. Experience. Knowledge. Value. These are the primary qualities that separate The Paper Depot from its competitors. We have over three decades of knowledge and experience guiding our business practices and are experts in all aspects of document destruction and recycling. We design custom paper management solutions to meet the needs of companies and organizations of all sizes in Southern California. Our shredding and recycling programs are reliable, cost-effective and convenient, and implemented by staff that consistently provide superior customer service.
Call today for a free shredding and/or recycling consultation and estimate for your Southern California business.
Why The Paper Depot Should Be Your Shredding & Recycling Company of Choice
Since 1981, The Paper Depot has successfully served the paper recycling and document destruction needs of all types of businesses in Southern California. Over the past 30 years, our clients continue to tell us that we offer the best value in Southern California for paper shredding and recycling. When asked why they prefer us, our customers usually mention one or more of the following reasons:
- Flexible Shredding & Recycling Programs. We create recycling and shredding programs to meet the unique needs of each Southern California customer. Following an initial analysis, we are able to design a custom program for you and have it implemented within one to two business days. If you ever wish to change your program, just give us a call and we'll happily adjust it. Moreover, if you ever experience a higher than normal amount of paper, we can quickly schedule an emergency pickup.
- Affordable Pricing. We do our best to offer the most competitive rates in Southern California. Additionally, by customizing our programs to each of our clients, we ensure that you only pay for what you need.
- 100% Secure Shredding. We safely destroy your sensitive information, from confidential documents to hard drives and cds with sensitive data. Our secure document and media shredding process involves state-of-the-art commercial shredders; fully trained, screened and drug tested employees; locked and slotted shred containers for all our clients; 24-hour video surveillance of our trucks and facility; as well as other industry best practices and safeguards.
- Money-Saving Recycling Programs. For any Southern California company looking to go green, The Paper Depot will help you start a convenient and comprehensive recycling program. We will inform you and your employees about recyclable paper waste, provide all the collection bins you need at no additional cost, and pick up your paper on an as needed or routine basis. Our program saves you time, money and space. Call today to learn how much money you'll save.
- Sustainable Practices. With The Paper Depot, you don't have to worry about transferring your shredded paper to a recycling bin or facility. We automatically recycle 100% of the paper we shred and do so safely and securely.
- Free Shred/Recycling Containers. We supply our clients in Southern California with all of the collection bins they need to get the most out of their document management program. We have locked and slotted shred containers as well as recycling bins available in a wide variety of sizes. We provide these containers for free as part of our service and will determine how many you need and where they should be placed during your consultation.
- Industry Experts. We're an active member of the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID®) and always current and well-versed on all local, state and Federal privacy laws and regulations, such as Gramm-Leach-Bliley, FACTA, and HIPAA. We've been in the paper shredding and recycling business for over 30 years and have accrued the knowledge and expertise to design highly effective paper waste programs for companies of all sizes and from all industries.
- Unbeatable Customer Service. More than anything, our dependable, friendly and highly responsive customer service is what keeps our clients in Southern California coming back year after year. We believe in going the extra mile for our customers, and are proud to have a team of professionals that aim to exceed their expectations.
Call us today for your free, no-obligation paper shredding and/or recycling analysis. A representative will come to your Southern California site at a time that is convenient for you and design a paper waste management program that meets your needs and your budget.
The Paper Depot is a fully licensed, bonded and insured company that provides commercial paper shredding and recycling to the Southern California area.
Commercial Paper Shredding Services for Southern California
One-Time Purges & Regularly Scheduled Document Destruction Programs
The Paper Depot's legally compliant and secure shredding and media destruction programs help Southern California businesses protect their sensitive and confidential information against unauthorized access, fraud, and theft. Our commercial shredding services are secure, reliable, and affordably priced. We destroy financial data, legal documents, employment applications, health records, contracts, client lists, personnel data, audits, insurance records, tax records, ID cards, hard drives, and more on an as-needed or regularly scheduled basis.
Shredding can take place at your Southern California site or at our facility in Orange to accommodate your preference. In either case, our document destruction practices are safe, secure and legally compliant. You'll be supplied with locked and slotted shred containers to keep your documents secure between pickups. Our uniformed, bonded and heavily screened employees pick up containers once you let us know they are full or according to a pre-set schedule.
If you have requested on-site shredding, our staff will transport your locked containers to our mobile shredding truck where your paper will be immediately destroyed at your Southern California location. If you have selected off-site shredding, we'll securely transport your locked containers to our commercial shredding facility and destroy your documents within 24. In both cases, we keep your containers locked until they are ready to be emptied directly into one of our shredders. Containers are lifted using mechanical arms to ensure that no one, not even our staff, directly handles your sensitive documents.
Trucks and our facility are carefully monitored using video surveillance 24 hours a day and securely locked at night. We dilute shredded material with other non-sensitive paper before we bale and ship the paper to trusted paper mills for recycling. Southern California clients are welcome to witness our shredding process as well as obtain a certificate of destruction.
Call us today to learn more.
Custom Shredding Solutions for All Industries in Southern California
We have the knowledge and experience to provide Southern California businesses from every industry with the paper destruction help they need. Here is just a glimpse into the specialized assistance we can provide various industries:
Health Care: We provide hospitals, doctor offices, pharmacists, clinics and insurers in Southern California with secure destruction services for all types of patient information, medical records and more. Our services are compliant with all patient and consumer privacy legislation, including HIPAA and FACTA.
Legal: Southern California attorneys and law offices call us for secure and legally compliant shredding and media destruction services at cost-effective prices. We can provide scheduled, ongoing service or occasional purges, as well as mobile-onsite or offsite shredding.
Accounting: Tax firms and accountants in Southern California come to The Paper Depot for reliable and cost-effective document destruction services that often exceed the requirements of consumer privacy regulations. Particularly during tax season and other peak periods, we can provide the enhanced service you need to manage the larger than usual production of paper waste as well as ensure the timely destruction of your sensitive data.
Financial: The Paper Depot stays current on all laws and regulations that affect the financial sector, such as the privacy act, GLB, trade secret protections, FACTA, and Economic Espionage act (EEA). We'll custom design a shredding solution for your Southern California financial institution that accommodates the size of your organization and the amount of paper you need shredded.
Public Service: The Paper Depot is trusted by government agencies and nonprofits for its secure, affordable, and responsive document destruction services. We provide those in Southern California with flexible programs and expert advice on how to comply with all relevant privacy laws, such as the Integrated Waste Management Act (IWMA) and many others.
Education: We properly dispose of faculty information, employee files, student identification data, financial data, donor lists, reports, and more for Southern California schools and other educational institutions. Our services comply with FACTA and all other privacy laws.
Real Estate: We help Southern California mortgage companies securely dispose of their company's and their clients' financial records and contracts. By safely clearing out your old records, you'll free up storage space, preserve a high level of confidentiality, prevent embarrassing data breaches, and safeguard your clients from identity theft and fraud.
If you are interested in learning more about how privacy laws and regulations affect your industry, give us a call. Our representatives are readily available to take your call.
Affordable Paper Recycling Programs for Southern California
Paper recycling saves you money on your disposal costs, helps the environment, and improves internal and external perceptions of your company. For companies in Southern California that generate large volumes of paper, it may even generate cash rebates. And for those businesses trying to meet green requirements set by their corporate guidelines or municipalities, setting up a recycling program may come with other financial incentives.
Call us today for a free paper recycling analysis. We'll assess your recycling needs, identify all of your recyclable paper items, and determine the size and quantity of the recycling containers you'll need. Visits can be scheduled on a regular or as-needed basis. We can even respond quickly to last-minute requests if you ever experience a larger than normal volume of recyclable paper.
We recycle copy paper, mixed paper, printer waste, white paper, colored paper, coated stock, letterhead, cardboard, newspaper, junk mail, and envelopes in all grades. We can even recycle paper with paper clips and staples. Contact us today to learn how we can tailor a recycling solution for your Southern California organization or company.