The Paper Depot has been a vendor of our city's municipal water department for approximately ten years. When I became employed here in mid-2000, this vendor had already been performing document destructions at our Water Reclamation Facility where our documents...
Customizable, Affordable Shredding & Recycling Services, Yorba Linda, CA
The Paper Depot specializes in designing custom paper waste management solutions for businesses throughout the Yorba Linda area. We offer secure and legally compliant shredding services for sensitive documents and media as well as environmentally friendly recycling programs for all grades and types of non-sensitive paper. Over the past three decades, we've helped thousands of businesses across Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino counties become more green and comply with legislation that pertains to secure document destruction.
We're a licensed, bonded and insured paper shredding and recycling company that offers premium services at very competitive rates. All of our employees are thoroughly background checked and tested, bonded, and extensively trained. We are an active member of NAID®, the international trade association overseeing information destruction, and strict adherents to their standards and code of ethics. With The Paper Depot, you can trust that you'll already receive exceptional customer care, reliable service, and a great value.
Whether you are looking for one-time or routine shredding and/or recycling service, The Paper Depot has the right solution for your Yorba Linda business. Call us today to learn how we can help you.
Paper Recycling Services for Yorba Linda, CA: We Accept Mixed Paper, Cardboard, Newspaper & More
- Loose, boxed or baled paper
- Free estimates, competitive rates
- Free recycling containers
- We pick up from business sites & storage facilities
- Flexible programs
Did you know that recycling benefits Yorba Linda companies as well as the environment? Removing paper from your waste lowers your disposal costs, and might even come with cash rebates or other financial incentives.
Working with The Paper Depot will make it easy to start and manage your new paper recycling program. We'll come to your site in Yorba Linda to assess your paper waste production and determine how many paper collection bins we should place and how often we should pick them up. This assessment and all recycling bins are provided to our clients for free.
At The Paper Depot, we accept and recycle all grades and types of paper products, including:
- file folders
- post-it notes
- telephone directories
- office paper
- computer paper
- construction paper
- shredded paper
- white paper
- colored paper
- mixed paper
- and more
For more information, call one of our paper recycling experts today. We'll customize a program for your company's needs, educate your employees on your new program, and share ideas on how to further reduce your waste.
Comprehensive Document Destruction Services for Yorba Linda, CA
- Secure mobile shredding trucks & commercial shredding facility
- Signed and dated certificates of destruction for your records
- 100% of shredded material is recycled
- Uniformed, screened and bonded employees
- Free locked, slotted shred containers
- Free estimates, competitive rates
The Paper Depot has more than 30 years of experience and is fully qualified to design and implement a document destruction program to meet the needs of Yorba Linda companies from every type of industry. Our team consists of information destruction experts who can be trusted to advise companies of their responsibilities relating to sensitive or confidential data. We stay current on all legislation governing document destruction and can provide guidance on how these laws and regulations affect your business. The most common of these are:
Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACTA): This Federal law reduces consumer fraud and identity theft risk by requiring all businesses to safely dispose of inactive personal information and take measures to prevent unauthorized access to this information.
California Bill 2246: This 2001 bill requires California companies to take reasonable steps to collect and destroy any personal data that is inactive.
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA): This Federal law prevents abuses of personal health information and unauthorized access to it. Any company that collects and retains health insurance applications or injury/accident reports must comply to this law with documented policies.
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act: This law restricts on how the financial sector uses consumer information, and it requires financial organizations to provide consumers with written policies on how they will manage this personal data.
If you are unsure of how privacy laws and regulations affect your Yorba Linda business, contact us today. We have accrued the knowledge and expertise to design highly effective document destruction programs for companies of all sizes and from all industries.
Superior On-Site and Off-Site Shredding Processes, Yorba Linda, CA
Since 1981, we have served the shredding needs of hospitals, law firms, government agencies, colleges, schools, mortgage firms, banks, and other corporations. We help them understand how to become compliant with these privacy laws; properly store and destroy protected data; and design a shred program that meets their needs.
We've carefully designed our onsite/mobile and offsite shredding services to be safe, secure, and in full compliance with document destruction requirements outlined by local, state and Federal. privacy legislation. Our shredding process consists of:
- Personalized Document Destruction Solutions - We provide every Yorba Linda client with a free professional consultation at your location.
- Free Locked Shred Containers - To ensure that your documents stay secure between visits, we supply you with locked and slotted paper collection bins. These bins are available in a variety of sizes and we'll help you determine where they should be placed and how many you need.
- Trusted Employees - All of our employees have been thoroughly background checked, drug tested, and screened prior to hire. Once on staff, we provide them with ongoing training and administer random drug testing.
- Mobile/Onsite or Offsite Shredding - Whether you prefer onsite shredding with our mobile shred truck or offsite shredding at our facility in Orange, our uniformed and screened employees will come to your Yorba Linda site to safely collect your shredding receptacles. Your containers stay safely locked until they are ready to be emptied directly into one of our shredders. No one ever directly handles your documents.
- 24-Hour Surveillance - We monitoring our staff, trucks and facility with closed circuit video surveillance 24 hours a day.
- Secure Recycling - We shred 100% of all the material we shred. In order to do so safely, we dilute sensitive shredded paper with non sensitive recycling paper. We then bale and seal this paper for direct shipment to paper mills we know and trust via locked trailers.
Additionally, our Yorba Linda clients are always welcome to witness the destruction of their materials, and request an official certificate of destruction for their records.
Call us today to learn more. We can answer your questions over the phone or set up a free consultation and estimate at your Yorba Linda site.
The Paper Depot, Serving Yorba Linda, CA: Your One-Call Shredding and Recycling Solution
Need to learn more? Ready to get started? Call The Paper Depot today. Shredding and recycling assessments and estimates are free for businesses in the Yorba Linda area.
Area code (714)