The Paper Depot has been a vendor of our city's municipal water department for approximately ten years. When I became employed here in mid-2000, this vendor had already been performing document destructions at our Water Reclamation Facility where our documents...
Westminster, CA: Call The Paper Depot for the Best Value in Commercial Shredding & Recycling Services
- Serving Westminster Businesses Since 1981
- 30 Years of Industry Experience
- NAID (National Association for Information Destruction) Member
- Convenient, Cost-Effective & Flexible Programs
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Secure Document & Media Destruction
- Comprehensive Recycling Programs
- Licensed, Bonded & Insured
With our secure and legally compliant document destruction and comprehensive paper recycling services, The Paper Depot is Westminster's premier solution for all of your paper management needs. Since 1981, we have helped thousands of businesses across Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties efficiently and affordably manage their paper waste responsibly. Our shredding and recycling programs are available for one-time and occasional purges, as well as regularly scheduled, ongoing service. Call us today for a free consultation at your Westminster location; we'll customize a shredding and/or recycling program to fit your precise needs and budget.
The Paper Depot consists of information destruction experts who can be trusted to advise companies from every industry of their responsibilities when it comes to proper handling, storage and destruction of their sensitive information. We are a member of the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) and strictly adhere to their standards. Our team stays up to date with all legislation governing document destruction practices, such as The Privacy Act, FACTA, HIPAA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, and California State Law AB 2246, and we ensure that our document destruction services are 100% legally compliant.
Document destruction can take place at our commercial shredding facility in Orange or at your place of business in Westminster with our state-of-the-art mobile shred truck. In either case, we safely and securely destroy your sensitive information until they are completely unrecoverable. All of the paper we shred is diluted with non-sensitive paper and then transported to trusted paper mills for recycling.
In addition to recycling 100% of the materials we shred, we also offer standalone paper recycling services to Westminster businesses. These comprehensive paper recycling programs help companies in Westminster reduce their environmental impact and save money by lowering waste disposal costs. This cost-effective program runs itself once you get it started, and includes free recycling bins. For Westminster businesses that generate very large volumes of paper, the money earned on your recyclable paper could completely offset the pickup fees and possibly even earn you cash rebates or other financial incentives.
Call today to learn more. Our document destruction and paper recycling experts are standing by to answer all your questions.
Information Destruction Services in Westminster, CA for Sensitive Documents & Media
At The Paper Depot, we are qualified to help your Westminster businesses protect its confidential data as well as the protected information of its consumers. With over three decades of experience, we have a clear and thorough understanding of how privacy legislation, such as Trade Secret Protections, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, HIPAA, FACTA, the Privacy Act, Economic Espionage Act, Implied Contract Breach, and California State Law 2246, affects specific types of businesses. We securely shred:
- financial data
- health records
- employment applications
- client lists
- payroll records
- personnel data
- insurance records
- legal documents
- tax records
- employee files
- ID cards
- DVDs and CDs
- hard drives
- and more!
In our 30 years of business, we have served the shredding needs of banks, credit unions, car dealerships, colleges, doctor offices, law firms, hospitals, government agencies, and offices both big and small in Westminster and beyond. We help them understand how to store protected data and when to destroy it, and designed custom shred programs to meet each of their unique needs.
We've carefully designed all of our shredding services to be safe, secure, and in full compliance with document destruction requirements outlined by local, state and Federal. privacy legislation. Our shredding process consists of:
- Personalized Document Destruction Solutions - We provide every Westminster client with a free professional consultation at your location.
- Free Locked Shred Containers - To ensure that your documents stay secure between visits, we supply you with locked and slotted paper collection bins. These bins are available in a variety of sizes and we'll help you determine where they should be placed and how many you need.
- Trusted Employees - All of our employees have been thoroughly background checked, drug tested, and screened prior to hire. Once on staff, we provide them with ongoing training and administer random drug testing.
- Mobile/Onsite or Offsite Shredding - Whether you prefer onsite shredding with our mobile shred truck or offsite shredding at our facility in Orange, our uniformed and screened employees will come to your Westminster site to safely collect your shredding receptacles. Your containers stay safely locked until they are ready to be emptied directly into one of our shredders. No one ever directly handles your documents and we can provide an official certificate of destruction for your records.
- 24-Hour Surveillance - We monitoring our staff, trucks and facility with closed circuit video surveillance 24 hours a day.
- Secure Recycling - We shred 100% of all the material we shred. In order to do so safely, we dilute sensitive shredded paper with non sensitive recycling paper. We then bale and seal this paper for direct shipment to paper mills we know and trust via locked trailers.
Westminster clients are always welcome to witness the destruction of their materials, whether it takes place onsite or off. This service is available on an as needed or routine basis to Westminster businesses.
Professional consultations and estimates are free! We've been in the paper shredding and recycling business for over 30 years and have accrued the knowledge and expertise to design highly effective document destruction programs for companies of all sizes and from all industries. If you are unsure of how privacy laws and regulations affect your Westminster business or wish to get started with a shredding program, contact us today.
Start a Paper Recycling Program at Your Westminster, CA Business Today!
If your Westminster business is looking to become more green, manage its paper waste, or lower its disposal costs, then you will benefit from starting a paper recycling program. We offer affordable and comprehensive paper recycling programs for companies throughout Southern California. Our clients include printers, schools, binderies, big box stores, manufacturing facilities, record storage companies, small businesses and large corporate offices.
Our paper recycling program is easy to set up and even easier to manage. To get started, we'll provide you with a free complete analysis of your paper production to identify your recyclable paper products, ascertain the size and number of recycling receptacles that you'll need, and determine how the ideal frequency of our pickups. Recycling bins are provided for free and your Westminster paper recycling program can be implemented in as little as one to two business days.
You'll be able to recycle paper of all grades and types of paper, including white paper, colored paper, printer waste, copy paper, cardboard, envelopes, letterhead, coated stock, newspaper, junk mail, and more. We even accept paper that still has paper clips, rubber bands, and staples.
Call us today to learn how we can tailor a paper recycling solution for your Westminster facility.
If you are looking to have a paper collection truck to organize a one-time paper recycling event, give us a call. We often help schools, government agencies, and businesses with community recycling or Earth Day events in Westminster.
Area code (714)