The Paper Depot has been a vendor of our city's municipal water department for approximately ten years. When I became employed here in mid-2000, this vendor had already been performing document destructions at our Water Reclamation Facility where our documents...
Commercial Shredding & Recycling Programs for South Orange County, CA
South Orange County businesses trust The Paper Depot to provide dependable, convenient and cost-effective paper management solutions. Since 1981, we have provided thousands of South Orange County clients from all industries with secure document destruction and environmentally friendly paper recycling services to help them manage their sensitive and non-sensitive paper waste. We're an active member of the National Association of Information Destruction (NAID), and experts in designing comprehensive, custom paper shredding and recycling programs for companies of all sizes.
Legally Compliant Paper Shredding Services for South Orange County, CA
The Paper Depot will properly destroy all of your sensitive and confidential materials. We shred contracts, financial data, employment applications, health records, client lists, personnel data, audits, legal documents, insurance records, tax records, ID cards, hard drives, and more, in order to help South Orange County businesses and organizations stay compliant with privacy legislation.
Privacy laws, such as HIPAA, FACTA and Gramm-Leach-Bliley, help protect South Orange County companies and their consumers, patients and clients from security breaches, identity theft, fraud, and unauthorized access to confidential materials. As a professional paper shredding company, we stay current with all local, state and Federal privacy laws, and take every precaution to ensure that our shredding processes are fully compliant.
Our Document Destruction Process for South Orange County Businesses
The Paper Depot has developed practices that ensure the safe and secure destruction of sensitive and confidential documents for businesses in South Orange County:
- We start with a free professional consultation at your South Orange County business that includes identifying which of your documents and media need to be protected and shredded. During this assessment, we also determine where your shred containers should be placed, how many containers you'll need, and how often they should be picked up.
- Filled shred containers are picked up by our uniformed, bonded and screened employees, who keep them locked until they are ready to be emptied directly into one of our commercial shredders.
- Depending upon whether you want us to shred your documents at your South Orange County site or ours, we offer onsite and offsite shredding services. For onsite service, we have a mobile shred truck that makes it extraordinarily easy for you to witness and verify the immediate destruction of your documents. For off site service, we destroy your documents within 24 hours of collection at our commercial shredding facility in Orange. As with our on site service, South Orange County clients are welcome to come to our facility and watch and verify the destruction of their documents.
- No one -- not even our trustworthy employees -- directly handles your documents. We transport your papers securely via locked containers until they are ready to be emptied directly into the shredder by a mechanical arm.
- Once shredded, we dilute your sensitive papers with non-sensitive paper that is ready to be recycled. All paper is then baled and sealed and sent directly to the paper mills we work with for recycling.
- If requested, we issue a signed and dated certificate of destruction for the client's records.
At The Paper Depot, we don't leave anything to chance. We screen every potential new hire extensively; monitor our staff, trucks and facilities 24 hours a day; and provide free containers so that our South Orange County clients can keep their documents fully protected between pickups. Additionally, we allow potential and existing customers the opportunity to visit our shredding facility and witness our shredding process first hand.
Call us today to learn more. Professional consultations and estimates in South Orange County are free!
Paper Recycling Programs for South Orange County, CA
We also offer convenient and affordable paper recycling services for companies of all sizes in South Orange County. Our recycling programs are easy to set up and even easier to manage. To get started, we'll provide you with a complete analysis of your paper recycling needs. We identify your recyclable paper products, ascertain the size and number of recycling bins you'll need, and determine how often pickups should occur.
Once a recycling program is defined, we can usually implement it within one to two days. We will collect all of your copy paper, junk mail, envelopes, printer waste, white paper, colored paper, coated stock, letterhead, newspaper, cardboard and more. All grades and types of paper will be recycled -- even paper with paper clips, staples and rubber bands. Depending upon your needs, we'll pick up your filled recycling bins when needed or according to a preset schedule. We can also respond immediately to last-minute requests.
Contact us today to learn how we can tailor a recycling solution for your South Orange County organization or company. Paper recycling will save you money on your disposal costs and help the environment. For companies in South Orange County that generate large volumes of paper, it may even earn cash rebates or other financial incentives.
Why The Paper Depot Should Be Your Top Choice for Shredding & Recycling Services in South Orange County
For over 30 years, The Paper Depot has successfully served the paper recycling and document destruction needs of thousands of businesses. Our clients are very loyal and tell us that they continue to come to us because we offer the best value in Southern California for shredding and recycling. If you need more reasons to choose us, consider that we offer:
- 100% Secure, Cost-Effective Shredding
- Money-Saving Recycling Programs
- Flexible Shredding & Recycling Programs
- 30+ Years of Industry Expertise
- Free Shredding & Recycling Containers
- Unparalleled Customer Service
- Sustainable Practices: We Recycle 100% of All Shredded Material
Call us today to learn how we can meet your needs in South Orange County. Estimates are free and include a professional consultation with an expert who can help you manage your sensitive and non-sensitive paper waste
The Paper Depot is a licensed, bonded, and insured document destruction and paper recycling company that serves the South Orange County area. We are members of the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID®) and always current and well-versed on all Federal, state and local privacy protection laws, such as Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLB), Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA), and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Area code (714, 949)