The Paper Depot has been a vendor of our city's municipal water department for approximately ten years. When I became employed here in mid-2000, this vendor had already been performing document destructions at our Water Reclamation Facility where our documents...
Laguna Niguel's Best Value for Commercial Shredding & Recycling Services
- Serving the Laguna Niguel Area Since 1981
- Member of NAID (National Association for Information Destruction)
- Convenient & Flexible Programs
- Dedicated Customer Service
- Secure Document & Media Destruction
- Comprehensive Recycling Programs
- 100% of Shredded Material Recycled
- Licensed, Bonded & Insured
Welcome to The Paper Depot, Laguna Niguel's trusted source for paper management solutions. We provide dependable, cost-effective and convenient paper shredding and recycling services for companies of all sizes. With more than 30 years in the information destruction business, we know how to effectively design a custom program to fit your needs and budget. Call us today and we'll provide you with a free onsite analysis and estimate.
We are fully qualified to safely destroy your confidential and sensitive documents with our secure and legally compliant, commercial shredding services. Our document destruction services are available at your company's location in Laguna Niguel with our mobile shred truck or offsite at our shredding facility in Orange. We can handle shredding jobs of all sizes and can accommodate one-time purges as well as recurring services. As a member of the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID), we strictly adhere to their standards and are up to date with all privacy legislation governing document destruction practices, such as Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, FACTA, HIPAA, and California State Law AB 2246. Our document destruction services ensure that your Laguna Niguel organization or business is legally compliant with all regulations that apply to your industry.
In addition to shredding sensitive documents, we also recycle all types of non-sensitive paper. Our comprehensive paper recycling programs help companies in Laguna Niguel save money by lowering waste disposal costs and reduce their environmental impact. This affordable program runs itself once you get started, and includes free recycling containers.
Call today to learn more. Representatives are standing by to answer all your questions related to document destruction and paper recycling.
Start Your Paper Recycling Program in Laguna Niguel, CA Today!
If your Laguna Niguel business is looking to become more green, it is time to start a paper recycling program. The Paper Depot offers comprehensive, affordable paper recycling programs that are easy to set up and even easier to manage. Our recycling program is ideal for printing companies, schools, big box stores, record storage companies, manufacturing facilities, binderies, corporate offices, and even many small businesses.
As part of our recycling program, we'll provide you with a complete analysis of your paper recycling needs, identifying your recyclable paper products, ascertaining the size and number of recycling bins you'll need, and determining how often pickups should occur. We'll then provide you with the recycling bins you need at no additional cost and implement your program in as little as one to two business days.
You'll be able to recycle paper of all types and grades, including colored paper, cardboard, printer waste, copy paper, letterhead, envelopes, white paper, coated stock, junk mail, newspaper, and more. We even accept paper that still has paper clips, rubber bands, and staples.
Contact us today to learn how we can tailor a recycling solution for your Laguna Niguel facility. Paper recycling benefits your company as well as the environment. You'll reduce your paper waste, save money of disposal costs, and possibly earn cash rebates and other financial incentives.
The Paper Depot, on occasion, also participates in Earth Day and community recycling events in Laguna Niguel. If you are interested in organizing a paper collection event, give us a call.
Secure & Legally Compliant Document Destruction Programs in Laguna Niguel, CA for All Industries
At The Paper Depot, we have the training and expertise to help your Laguna Niguel businesses stay compliant with privacy legislation, whether your company is in public service, health care, law, accounting, educational, financial, or real estate. We have a clear and thorough understanding of how these laws and regulations affect your specific industry and will tailor a document destruction solution to your business's needs. In our 30 years of business, we have served the shredding needs of banks, credit unions, car dealerships, colleges, doctor offices, law firms, hospitals, government agencies, and offices both big and small in Laguna Niguel and beyond.
We securely shred all sensitive and confidential materials, including:
- financial data
- receipts and invoices
- employment applications
- health records
- client lists
- personnel data
- payroll records
- legal documents
- insurance records
- tax records
- employee files
- identification cards
- hard drives
- DVDs and CDs
- and much more!
We know precisely which documents are sensitive or have been deemed confidential by privacy laws like HIPAA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, FACTA, the Privacy Act, Trade Secret Protections, Implied Contract Breach, Economic Espionage Act, and California State Law 2246. We can help your Laguna Niguel business understand how to store protected data and when to destroy it.
Our document destruction services comply with all privacy legislation and guidelines. We've carefully designed all of our shredding services to be safe and completely secure. Our shredding process consists of:
- Personalized Document Destruction Solutions - We provide every Laguna Niguel client with a free professional consultation at your location. This consultation ensures that you understand which of your documents need to be protected and shredded, and that we can design a pickup solution that works for your company's needs and budget.
- Free Locked Shred Containers - To ensure that your documents stay secure between visits, we supply you with locked and slotted paper collection bins. These bins are available in a variety of sizes and we'll help you determine where they should be placed and how many you need.
- Trusted Employees - All of our employees have been thoroughly background checked, drug tested, and screened prior to hire. Once on staff, we provide them with ongoing training and administer random drug testing.
- Mobile/Onsite or Offsite Shredding - Whether you prefer onsite shredding with our mobile shred truck or offsite shredding at our facility in Orange, our uniformed and screened employees will come to your Laguna Niguel site to safely collect your shredding receptacles. Your containers stay safely locked until they are ready to be emptied directly into one of our shredders. No one ever directly handles your documents and we can provide an official certificate of destruction for your records.
- 24-Hour Surveillance - We monitoring our staff, trucks and facility with closed circuit video surveillance 24 hours a day.
- Secure Recycling - We shred 100% of all the material we shred. In order to do so safely, we dilute sensitive shredded paper with non sensitive recycling paper. We then bale and seal this paper for direct shipment to paper mills we know and trust via locked trailers.
Laguna Niguel clients are always welcome to witness the destruction of their materials, whether it takes place onsite or off. This service is available on an as needed or routine basis to Laguna Niguel businesses.
Call to learn more; professional consultations and estimates are free! We've been in the paper shredding and recycling business for over 30 years and have accrued the knowledge and expertise to design highly effective paper waste programs for companies of all sizes and from all industries. If you are unsure of how privacy laws and regulations affect your Laguna Niguel business or wish to get started with a shredding program, contact us today.
Area code (714, 949)