The Paper Depot has been a vendor of our city's municipal water department for approximately ten years. When I became employed here in mid-2000, this vendor had already been performing document destructions at our Water Reclamation Facility where our documents...
Welcome to The Paper Depot
Welcome to The Paper Depot, La Palma's best source for paper waste management solutions. We are trusted to destroy sensitive documents and media, and recycle all grades and types of paper -- affordably, reliably and conveniently. We are trusted by thousands of businesses across Southern California because:
- Our employees are thoroughly screened and fully bonded.
- Our destruction methods comply with all data disposal laws.
- We are a member of NAID® and strictly adhere to their standards and Code of Ethics.
- We're HIPAA, FACTA and GLB Compliant.
- We provide signed and dated Certificates of Destruction.
- We are licensed, bonded and insured.
- We offer flexible and cost-effective programs.
Need more reasons to choose The Paper Depot? Call us today to learn more. We provide free onsite estimates, where we assess your needs and design a shredding and/or recycling program to meet them; and we provide all the free containers you'll need to properly manage your program.
Paper Recycling Programs for La Palma, CA: We Accept All Grades of Paper -- Sorted and Mixed
- Free estimates & free recycling containers
- We accept loose, boxed or baled paper
- Comprehensive, affordable programs
- We pick up from La Palma business sites & storage facilities
The Paper Depot provides comprehensive recycling programs to a wide variety of businesses in La Palma, from large printers to small businesses. Our dedicated recycling experts customize each recycling program for our customers and their level of paper waste production. We'll determine how many paper collection bins we should place, discuss how often we should pick up your bins, educate your employees on your new program, and share additional ideas on how to further reduce your waste. As part of our comprehensive recycling services, we'll provide you with recycling collection bins for free.
We recycle all grades and types of paper products, including:
- file folders
- telephone directories
- white paper
- mixed paper
- colored paper
- office paper
- construction paper
- computer paper
- shredded paper
- post-it notes
- and more!
Removing paper from your waste lowers your La Palma company's disposal costs, benefits the environment, and might even come with cash rebates or other financial incentives. For more information, call us today. We make it easy to start and manage your new paper recycling program.
Superior Document & Media Destruction Services for La Palma, CA Businesses
- Free locked, slotted shred containers
- Free estimates, competitive rates
- Secure mobile shredding trucks & commercial shredding facility
- Signed and dated certificates of destruction for your records
- 100% of shredded material is recycled
- Uniformed, screened and bonded employees
We serve the document destruction needs of law firms, hospitals, non-profits, government agencies, schools, mortgage firms, banks, and many other types of businesses in La Palma. We've been in the paper shredding business for over 30 years and have accrued the knowledge and expertise to customize highly effective document destruction programs for businesses and organizations of every size and from every industry. We help our clients understand how to become compliant with all local, state and Federal privacy laws by explaining what types of information needs to protected, and how to properly store and destroy it.
To give you an idea of the types of materials that need to be shredded, here are just a few examples:
Media That Needs to Be Destroyed
- hard drives
- memory sticks
- magnetic tapes
Documents That Need to Be Destroyed
- ID cards
- financial statements
- cancelled checks
- accident reports
- health records.
- employment applications
- insurance records
- marketing data
- credit reports
- client lists
- loan applications
- business plans
Once we have defined your data destruction needs, we'll design a shredding program to meet them. We've carefully designed our offsite and onsite-mobile shredding services to be fully secure and compliant with document destruction requirements outlined by current privacy legislation. Our shredding process consists of:
- Secure Shred Containers - To ensure that your documents stay secure between visits, we supply your La Palma business with locked and slotted collection bins. These shred contains are available in a variety of sizes. We'll help you determine how many you need and where they should be placed.
- Trustworthy Employees - All of our employees have been thoroughly interviewed, screened, background checked, and drug tested prior to hire. Once on staff, we provide them with ongoing training and administer random drug testing.
- 24-Hour Surveillance - For added security, we monitor our staff, facility and trucks 24 hours a day with closed circuit video surveillance .
- Shredding at Your La Palma Office or Ours - We offer onsite shredding with our mobile shred truck and offsite shredding at our facility in Orange. In both cases, the shredding process is secure, convenient, and cost-effective. Our uniformed employees come to your business site in La Palma, collect your shredding receptacles, and keep your containers locked until they are ready to be emptied directly into the shredder. No one ever handles your documents -- not even our heavily screened staff.
- Secure Recycling - We shred 100% of all the material we shred. In order to do so safely, we dilute sensitive shredded paper with non sensitive recycling paper. We then bale and seal this paper for direct shipment to paper mills we know and trust via locked trailers.
La Palma clients are always welcome to witness the destruction of their materials, whether it takes place onsite or off, and will receive an official signed and dated certificate of destruction upon request.
The Paper Depot: Your Full-Service Shredding & Recycling Company, Serving La Palma, CA Businesses Since 1981
Need to learn more? Ready to get started? Call us today. We're proud to be La Palma's one-call shredding and recycling solution and provide our professional assessments and estimates for free.
Area code (213, 562, 626, 714)